Our full-time staff of technicians and electrical experts apply proven methods and meticulous attention to detail in the rebuilding and restoration of:
- Generators and alternators
- Starters, starter drives and solenoids
- Cutouts and regulators
- Electrical and mechanical gauges
Parts & Rebuilt Units
We maintain an original parts warehouse. We do not repair, we rebuild. We use only American made top-of-the-line original parts in our rebuilding. We completely disassemble, clean and check all moving parts assuring they meet manufacturer’s original specifications and performance standards.
We assure the integrity of every unit restored, through:
- Application of precise standards
- Attention to originality, detail and quality
- Specific shop labor procedures and inspections
- Use of proper equipment to test and set generator, starter, distributor performance
- Bench testing
- Use of environmentally friendly cleaning techniques
- Application of protective and durable paints
Burton L. Norton’s extensive technical reference library is comprised of resources dating back to 1914.
It's Easy to Use our Services!
- Double box your unit. Ship either UPS, USPS or Fed Ex ground. We highly recommend insuring your unit.
- Enclose a letter of transmittal stating what you are sending and what you wish us to do to it.
- Give us your name, shipping address (business or residence), phone, and/or fax number, and/or email address.
- State the value of the unit. We will ship it back to you insured for the same amount. While we possess your unit it is insured by Bailey Insurance.
Within 1 week or sooner, after receiving the unit, we will give you a firm quotation for rebuilding (there is no charge for our quotation). You can then instruct us as to proceed or return the unit. We expect you to cover the cost of the return shipping.
The Burton L. Norton Company provides a 12-month warranty on every unit it renews.
La Salle generator