Burton L. Norton Company
36 Woodward Lane S.E.
Grand RAPIDS, MI 49506-1860 USA
Phone: 616 677.1208
1914 Rauch & Lang
electric car meter
FAQS (Frequently Asked Questions)
• Why would I want to use the Burton L. Norton Company?
- We have a large array of original parts and an extensive specification library.
- We provide a 12-month warranty on every unit we renew.
- Our quality and attention to detail is outstanding.
- We maintain a substantial parts warehouse. We do not repair, we rebuild. We use only American made top-of-the line original parts in our rebuilding.
• How Do I Contact You?
The best way to contact us is via email at email@example.com or by phone at 616 677.1208 between the hours of 9 am – 5 pm EST. (Mon.-Fri.).
If you get our answering machine, we may either be on the other line or out of the office. Please leave a detailed message and we will return your call promptly.
• Can I Get A Quote?
Yes! Send your item to our shop and we will perform a thorough bench testing and evaluation. We will then prepare a detailed written quote listing all of the services costs including: investment, skilled labor, materials and return shipping to make your item 100%. You can then review the quote and authorize us to proceed or return your item. There is no fee for our quote.
• How Long Does It Take To Get A Quote?
We provide a written quote for you within 1 week or sooner after receiving your item.
• What Is Your Turn Around Time?
Your turnaround time will be part of your quote. It will be based on your authorization date. We will not touch it until authorization by owner or representative.
• Do I Get My Original Parts Back?
Yes! We do not work on a core exchange basis. The parts we replace are returned to you.